I’m so addicted to Korean Drama >.<.Now I understand why so many asians are so into it.
When you hear the same lecture from your parents...
obsessionjason: Washing dishes after dinner and parents adding MORE dishes when half way through/close to done
Staying up during summer nights, are the best.
cynthiatn: rachelisafaggot: lolwutsoph: l0vewithcauti0n: ir-ma: HAHAHAHA oh my god Lmfao! hahaahahhahhahaha HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMFG. THE DOUGIE PART. JDODHRD OMFG LEGGO. LOL LMAO hahahahaha omg.
So I flew down to Texas since friday, I like it here.There’s more stuff to do than back home.The only thing I hate is the bugs. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. I saw a little tiny lizard going in the garage yesterday. Ahhh…. reminds me of Vietnam haha.
I believe that one of the hardest things in life... →
supjerbear: I believe that one of the hardest things in life is knowing what you want in life. But once you get that down, then beautiful. Opportunities will soon start to appear. You start to learn what type of people you need to have around, and who to let go. If what you desire is truly to your heart’s…
You must have some vision for your life. Even if you don’t know the plan, you...– Oprah Winfrey (via kari-shma)
Me: Hey I just met you-
Stranger: *Walks away*
Me: NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
Most asian parents.
My asian parents,
• Take extra food in napkins from buffets.
• Over-exaggerate things.
• Expects you to be valedictorian in school.
• Always take pictures every moment.
• Think cheaper = better.
• Tell me I have too much clothes when i don’t.
• Eat rice everyday.
• Save every paper, picture, document of their life
• Have a lecture for everything.
• Assumes I do drugs when they don’t know where I’m going.
• Thinks I use the computer too much.
• Want me to stay home everyday, and not spend money.
• Think i spend too much money on clothes and other useless things.
• Think that i’m too young for a relationship.
• Think that i should get a girlfriend/boyfriend after I finish college.
• Assume i’m going to be a doctor or anything in the medical field.
• Don’t allow me to sleepover people’s houses.
• Embarrass me in front of everyone.
• Will love me no matter how many times they scream at me, lecture me, and the many times i disappoint them
This is my life.
Easy to say, hard to do.
God is always first. Remember that.
People on the internet: Omg! You're so pretty and nice! Someone would be lucky to have you!
People in real life: Here comes the awkward whale.
Going home eating a big bowl of food, listening to music & going on tumblr after a very productive day feels soooooo gooood 8)
Today in my chemistry class, my teacher brought in a whole container of liquid nitrogen. She showed us a bunch of cool experiments you can do with it. One I thought was pretty cool was when she pour it all over the floor, the dust on ground turned into small chunks and the floor became spotless! She also told us it was -320 degrees!! There were a lot of other demos but, too lazy to name them...
I love when good unexpected things happen.
19 more days until I leave to Texas:3