Me: Hey I just met you-
Stranger: *Walks away*
Me: NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
Most asian parents.
My asian parents,
• Take extra food in napkins from buffets.
• Over-exaggerate things.
• Expects you to be valedictorian in school.
• Always take pictures every moment.
• Think cheaper = better.
• Tell me I have too much clothes when i don’t.
• Eat rice everyday.
• Save every paper, picture, document of their life
• Have a lecture for everything.
• Assumes I do drugs when they don’t know where I’m going.
• Thinks I use the computer too much.
• Want me to stay home everyday, and not spend money.
• Think i spend too much money on clothes and other useless things.
• Think that i’m too young for a relationship.
• Think that i should get a girlfriend/boyfriend after I finish college.
• Assume i’m going to be a doctor or anything in the medical field.
• Don’t allow me to sleepover people’s houses.
• Embarrass me in front of everyone.
• Will love me no matter how many times they scream at me, lecture me, and the many times i disappoint them
This is my life.
Easy to say, hard to do.
God is always first. Remember that.
People on the internet: Omg! You're so pretty and nice! Someone would be lucky to have you!
People in real life: Here comes the awkward whale.
Going home eating a big bowl of food, listening to music & going on tumblr after a very productive day feels soooooo gooood 8)